Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 17 July 2017

Speckled Trousers!


Wowwee! What a Sunday!

Started off with a pleasant workywalkies, then church-chillout-through all the humanhowling etc. Then back to floatyboatyhome briefly. Next came a workywalkies along to Victoria Park where I met up with Ellis, my Guide Dog Pup-in-training buddy who is way bigger than me. We had a great kanoodling session while all our humans did a load of yacketying.

Next, came the bestest bit of the day - a proper freerun! Yippeeeeee! A wonderful five miles of sniffing and running and sniffing and weemailing and running back to sniff again and swimming and paddling and running and.........Ooooooh! It was fabbydabbydoo! I got Daddy with a few good bigshakes too - that was a bonus as his leg-cover-fursubstitutes were pale coloured! Heehee! They and nicely speckled now!

On the way back I met up with another Guide Dog pup - little Grace! So that meant another nice little kanoodle before heading home for a well needed snooze. I slept through my dinner time! Thankfully, Mum sorted me out and I survived!

This evening, we have been out again to humanfriends' house where I have enjoyed a bit more snooze on their nice cool floor whiel the humans all yackety-yacked.

Now, if you will excuse me I think I really need to inspect the insides of my eyelids.......
 
Me and Ellis (black lab x retriever), nose to nose with grass and human back paws around us.

Me sitting, in harness, beside a strange knobbly tower with a sticky-out sink plunger and whisk. Apparently it is something to do with some Humanvet Who bloke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment