Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 3 July 2017

Biothane.


I got a new collar. bright yellow it is! Mum says she got it made especially for me. She says it is made of some stuff called Biothane. She says this is perfect for a muck-magnet who likes swimming. She hasn't let me try it out for swimming yet though! Harrrrrumph!

I took her workywalkies all around town this morning, including enduring the boredom and humiliation of ending up underneath all the pink fur-substitutes in Peacocks! I got her back safely to floatyboatyhome. I heard a doggypal splashing in the river but couldn't get to join in the fun. I was clamped on my megalonglead! I cried and cried and squeaked and whimpered but to no avail. I just couldn't reach to play splash with that buddy! Hoooooooowwwwwwwllllllllll! Meanie meanie Mummy!

I had to abandon the idea and just content myself with a chomp-attack on a new bone. I did manage to make Mum howl a bit when I dropped it on her back paw! Oops! Maybe if she had let me test out this collar that might not have happened.......

Photo of my new collar - I am turning away in order to show it off best. It is 1inch wide bright yellow biothane (used to make horse-reins) with a black clip-buckle and shiny D rings and half-check chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment