Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 15 June 2017

Screaming!

Phewy! It's been a tongue-hang-out day today. Thankfully, I didn't have to do any work until it was much cooler this evening, when Mum needed me to take her to Lidl's.

This morning I just took Daddy for a nice long leisurely stroll around town. When we got back, our floatyboatyhome smelled lots of that 'cleaning' thing that Mum seems so fond of doing. There was no fuffing of black fur along the floor, no spatter decorations up the wall, no paw prints..... this cannot last! I shall have to get myself nicely muddy somehow in order to replace my designs!

Now, Mum wanted to go to Lidl's for something called I scream. I don't think I do, and I don't remember Mum screaming but I think I need to know what this stuff is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment