Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 17 April 2017

That's all the Reward I Get!!!


OUT OF ORDER! MEAN. ROTTEN. BEASTIEMUMMY!

I thought I was taking her for a lovely normal workywalkies. I even thought she was being super nice to me by letting me take her into Pets At Home. She even allowed me to take her to the yummies aisle and gave me an opportunity to do a bit of hoovering - not a lot, but some is better than none! I met a little girly Springer Spaniel called Storm - assistance dog to a nice ladyhuman in a wheelieseat. She had persuaded her mum to go to the yummies aisle too! Well, we working dogs have to make sure we get our due rewards! I then took Mum to the checkout and then to the little room at the side. She did a bit of yacketying with the ladyhumans in there and then we left.

I then took her around Lidl's, helped her find the carrots and the yoghurts, followed by Jerry's checkout. I like Jerry. He gives me a nice ear rub whenever I take Mum to his checkout.

I guided Mum all the way back to our floatyboatyhome, with the shopping in the bag on her back. I sat and waited patiently for my carrot. I got my carrot and took it out of her way to munch.

Not long afterwards, I got to take Daddy back to Pets At Home. Wowwww! I thought. What a fabulous day! Two trips to the bestest shop in town! How wrong was I? Yes, it was a second visit there ......but not to the shop as such......I got taken into that little room again. This time, Dad handed me over to the ladyhumans and he abandoned me!

I GOT FROTHED! AND SQUIRTED WITH WARM RAIN. AND HUFFERFUFFED. AND THEN SCRAPED AND POOFED! HOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLL! HOW MEAN WAS THAT TRICK?!!!

Then, when Dad came back for me and took me home again, Mum had the audacity to greet me with "Oooh! You smell gorgeous now Oaks!" HARRRRRUMPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment