Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 12 March 2017

Nearly Shared my Bath!

Puppy party in Padworth Meadow! Yippeee! That was what I call a good morning!

I took Mum walkies along the towpath and into Padworth Meadow. There I met up with 5 puppies - all little fellas - a Yorkie x Chiuahua, a sprocker, a Heinz and a pair of white fluffy pompoms. All under a year old. It was fantabulous fun! I showed them all how to be a loony! They learned well! After that and a good old sniff around all the weemail hubs in the meadow, I was nicely ready for a cool down in the river. Heeeeheeeee! Mum is so very daft thinking she has succeeded in keeping me dry! I almost got a passing ladyhuman with my big shake as I climbed back out - but she did a funny kind of hoppityskip sideways and got just out of range.

No comments:

Post a Comment