Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 8 January 2017

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeee!

Mum says I am 6 today. She says that means I am supposed to be middle-aged, grown up and sensible. Well.....let me think about that.......errrrr....NOPE! Boring! I think I prefer the idea of a Waggy Woofday every day! I have had a fantabulous freerun at Hengistbury Head.

When we arrived, my squeakiness got a bit carried away, but was soon sorted when I met a gazillion doggypals! I didn't know which way to run first! Soooooo many bums to sniff! As we went up and over the steep hill, then back down along the beach, I got to play chase with loads and loads of doggypals. I also found a fellow labrador to swim with. Mum pointed her talkybone at me to take some if these photos. Dad took the rest with his big posh one-eyed-clickybox. They all show different bits of today's fabtabulous fun.

Oh....and the last two are of me in my numptyrobe after Mum attacked me with froth in the warmrainbox. The big carrot, and then the chewring brought forgiveness.





























1 comment:

  1. It looks as though you had a great day - Happy Birthday Oakley. Rolling in the sand when you are wet is a very good reason for going into the frothy box! Monty says he has exactly the same numpty robe and he does not think it is a 'good look' either!! Jennie, Chris and Monty x

    ReplyDelete