Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 23 January 2017

Boneless Butcher!

Back to work with a vengeance this morning! I've had to work my paws off for Mum. The air has gone all fuzzy so it seems like her eye windows are all huffed up, and everything sounds weird too. This is very disorientating for Mum, so I've done my job good and proper taking her into Westbourne.

We went into a really stinky shop where two ladies were having their pawpointerclaws stroked with stinky coloured stuff. It seems they don't do what Mum wants so we left. I then had to 'find the butcher'. Well! I like the idea of that one - it smells much nicer! I had no problem at all in finding the red and white striped shop, with red and white striped manhumans inside.

Mum bought something very very yummy smelling but she was really mean - she wouldn't let me carry it for her! Hufffff! Even bigger HUFFFFFFFFFF is the lack of bones! He said he didn't have ANY bones at all! Hoooooowwwwwllllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment