Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 2 December 2016

Super Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomies

Beeeeeeeaaaaaccccchhhhhh! Yayhayhayhay!

Wooohoohooo!! That was fun!

I took Mummy through the Clifftop Park, down the zigzag and along the pawmenade. Well.... Mum walked along the pawmenade but why would I want to do that and pass up the chance to do huuuuuge zoomies, play with lots of pals, get wet, roll in the sand and just generally have a fandabbydoozee great time? The best bit was a brilliant game of chase and tug with a Patterdale Terror puppy named Ben. He was awesome fun company.

When Dad came to pick us up in the car I was delightfully soggy and sandy. Mum says I've put half of Bournemouth beach all over my bed in the car! Well.....if only.....I could get to play chase and do zoomies everytime we go in the car!

Now we are back home on our floatyboatyhome. The hotbox is glowing, it's time for sofasnuggles and my eyes won't stay open! Mum, shove over a bit.....now, put that leg there......just there.....yep! That'll do.....my head is far too heavy to stay up any longer! Zzzzzzzzz.......

5 photos of today's fun on Bournemouth Beach. 2 playing with Ben the Patterdale and 3 of me racing back to Mum when she blew my recall whistle. That is good yummy practice and I do like to check on Mum from time to time!






No comments:

Post a Comment