Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Calendars Awayyyyy!!!

Mission accomplished! Workywalkies into town, to Wilko then on to the Post Office. I was allowed to 'hup' my front paws onto the counter to supervise the nice manhuman who was tippetytapping his pawpointers on his little clickysquares, then sticking rectangles onto the pockets containing my calendars. When he had finished doing such important work, he came out from inside his cage and made a lovely fuss of me! Of course, I was happy to greet him and tell him he had done a good job!

The workywalkies continued on through to the other side of Newbury where I had to take Mum into a yummyery to get a big cup of hot brown stuff to warm her up. Then Daddy came and picked us up in the car.

We are now back at Granny's flat in Bournemouth and I have some serious work left to do on my bone.

Thank you to those who have ordered calendars. Here again, is the link for those who would like to click to order - and please do share this link among your friends too! ALL PROFITS GO TO GUIDE DOGS UK VIA MY FUNDRAISING TO SPONSOR A THIRD PUPPY IN TRAINING WHO WILL BE NAMED IN MEMORY OF MY GRANNY

https://www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html

Front of my 2017 Wall Calendar.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the super calendar which arrived today. What a handsome boy Oakley is !

    ReplyDelete