Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 29 August 2016

Floating and Boating.....

This is such a tough life!

I spent the morning playing with my buddy Brodie, then had a big job sorting out Mum's daft insistence on throwing my ball into the river - I had to swim soooooooo many times to fetch it back!

Now I'm having to watch these peculiar humans that seem to be throwing themselves out of their strange pointed floating bowls, holding flat-ended sticks, then climbing back in and doing it all over again ... And again .... And again.... They seem to be finding it fun. I'm not too sure if I should be going to join in or to rescue them. Mum has tethered me though so the best I can actually do is watch and squeak at them!

Photo of me lying on grass just to the front of our floatyboaty home watching a group of humans with canoes and kayaks.
Photo of me lying on grass just to the front of our floatyboaty home watching a group of humans with canoes and kayaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment