Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Daddy left me!....

Daddy left me! He packed a bag, got into the car and disappeared yesterday morning and he hasn't come back!
I have had to work double extra hard looking after Mum and Papa!
Mum says Dad will be back today - he has been to visit Granny in Bournemouth, then our floatyboatyhome in Newbury, then he was going to stay with Ryan last night before collecting uncle Terry from one of those huge shiny noisy bird-with-non-flapping-wings things.
So, after aaaaaalllll my hard work yesterday - especially the six miles total workywalkies, I am sure I rather deserve the bone that I am sure Mum got from the butchershop that I took her to in the morning......it doesn't seem to be materialising though....I suspect she has fed it to that big white buzzing cupboard with a light inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment