Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 28 July 2016

Pooped and Pee-ed off....

I think I want to be a human puppy. She gets to make all the noise she wants, she doesn't have to go outside to pee or poop, she gets cuddles all the time and, it seems that whatever she does makes human mouths turn up at the edges!

If I pooped anywhere except outside where I was told to (gutter, spending area or wherever else Mum or Dad deem acceptable), I would be in big trouble. Today, we went to Worthing again to visit Rosie and little Hallie. She pooped just where she was - in Mum's arms and inside her fur-substitutes. They all seemed really chuffed with her and it was all happy upturned mouths and cheerful noises while she was uncovered, de-pooped and stroked with little damp white squares! All I get is a pat on the head and a 'good boy' when I do it on command in the 'right' place!

No comments:

Post a Comment