Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Calendar Work

Not a lot to report today - except that a one-eyed-clicky-box man came and clicked at me and Mum. Apart from that and a couple of nice walks, it has been a chill-out day for me, and a day of ooooooodles of clicketyfingersing for both Mum and Dad.
This has been good clicketyfingersing stuff though - it is all to do with MY CALENDAR. 

My CALENDAR is taking shape!
We will be offering a choice of format;
A4 spiral bound wall calendar (£10 +p&p) or
A5 spiral bound desk calendar (£8.00 +p&p).
Each month will have a picture of me, plus a clear calendar page, showing key dates including Bank Holidays, and space for you to use your own markystick to write your important appointments etc on.
All profits will go to Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (UK), via my fundraising account.
There will be an online ordering facility on my website -www.guidedogoakley.org.uk
We will need orders to be placed and paid for before Friday 13 November. Expected delivery time will be before the end of the month.
To enable us to guage how many calendars to have printed, please comment below to let us know if you would be happy to pay up-front and how many calendars you would like. As soon as we have sufficient commitment here, we will go live with the online ordering system. This will show a thumbnail of the calendar designs.

2 comments:

  1. I'll start you off by saying yes to an A4 calendar please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. Dad says we should have everything live later today. I've no idea what he means, but I know Mum and Dad have both been very busy recently - although not to busy to take me to the vets! Harrrrummmmppphh. AND they cut down my food rations......

      Delete