Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 16 November 2015

Annie Ver-Sary

Happy day! Mum says today is our anniversary. Something to do with qualifying three years ago today.
Well, I can't say that really means anything to me. However, what means a lot to me is that we had cuddles this morning, then we went to Pets at Home, then to visit Nanny and Papa, then we went for a fantabulous freerun with James's dog, Bailey. She is a 17 month old Lurcher X Labrador. She has sandy coloured fuzzy fur and she is FAST! We had superb fun running and chasing, especially as it included sploshing in acres of thick gooey black stinky mud, and swimming in the stinky river too! Yep! Absolutely awesome freerun! 

Of course, it meant the frothy warm rain when we got back to Rosie's flat. That was OK though! I convinced Mum successfully that I had to have plenty of treats in order to survive the ordeal.
That was followed by dinner wearing my bathrobe, then, after a bit of a snooze, Mum gave me treats! Yippeeeeee! A squeaky turkey leg toy, a chewbar and a rawhide ring! This is looking like a promising evening!

Two photos of me with my anniversary treats.

A closeup of me lying down with the white rawhide ring standing up between my paws
Me lying down with Mum. I am choosing the chewbar first!


1 comment: