Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Pleeeeeeeeease?

Mummy, pleeeeeeeeease can we visit the beach this time? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
We have been to Bournemouth so many times recently and not gone to visit the big yellow park with the huge sploshy puddle! I sooooooooo love having a good run around there! Pleeeeeeeeeeease? I have been a very good boy today......I have worked hard and been very patient........really I have........I guided you all the way around town, and back to Granny's flat ....... And I dragged you up that mega-steep hill! And I made those people happy in the human eye vets place where we took Granny.......and I hoovered up that yummy roast potato you dropped......oh! Err.....wait, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about that was I? Oops! Well......I did do a thorough job of cleaning up the gravy that sploshed on the floor with it too.....! See? I am a good boy......pleeeeeeeeeeeease? Pretty please? ......

No comments:

Post a Comment