Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 20 August 2015

A whole day of new things!

First, a ride in a new friend's car.
Second, a ride in another big car-ish. It had a huge big back bit with no windows and no seats - just a big room-thing. I had to ride on the floor between Mum's paws. It was a bit of a squish and I wasn't impressed!
Third, arrival in a new place. Mum says it is called Hounslow.
Fourth, exploring a new house: Debbi and Ryan's new house. They were just back from something called honeymoon.
Fifth, exploring a new garden. I approve! It is lovely and big!
Sixth, guiding Mum on a walk, with Debbi, to a little shop nearby. At first, the man in there said 'No dogs allowed', but, then, when Mum explained that I am her Guide Dog, and what that means, he was really nice!
Seventh, guiding Mum on another, much longer walk, again with Debbi, to a bigger shop called Aldi, then back again. I showed Debbi how clever I am at finding the way. She wasn't sure we were going the right way, but Mum said to trust me! Mum was right!
Eighth, lots and lots of new things for Debbi and Ryan - all wrapped in noisy stuff that they ripped off!
Then the journey home again. I was even less impressed with riding in the front floor bit between Mum's paws and I got a bit hot and bothered and flustered and panty. I was very glad to leap out at journey's end!
Oh! And I was very good when Mum, Dad, Debbi and Ryan were eating human yummies on the floor. Tempting as it was, I stayed lying down in the corner out of the way! I didn't get a single morsel - and it was that pizza stuff that I rather enjoyed the other day. This time, though, it didn't get chance to leap into my mouth. The meany humans devoured it all! Huff!

No comments:

Post a Comment