Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 31 July 2015

Visitors, and MORE shopping.....

Woohoo! Another visitor! Ryan came! Yayyyy! Apparently he has come to stay for the night before taking Debbi away tomorrow.
That was after another day of guiding Mum around the shops. We went into Wilko's where I got loads of fuss and admiration, then on to that Marks n Sparks place again. This thing of going into one of those tiny rooms to remove her fur-substitutes and try on new ones seems to be becoming a habit! She says it is for something called a wedding. I guess all will become clear.......
After that, we carried on around to the other side of town - that meant my favourite! Pets at Home! And I did get to take Mum in there this time.....but not to the yummy hoovering department! frown emoticon instead, we went into a room where lots of doggy pals were up on tables being stroked with whiskersticks and fufffffed with noisy fuffing machines. Another one was howling in a back room. He sounded like he was being tortured! I didn't go any further than the front bit. I had to sit and wait while Mum did a load of yacketying to a lady. Maybe I had a lucky escape?
A quick trip around Lidl's and then we were heading back to the boat. However, we didn't go back to where we left it. We went a different way. Dad and Debbi had moved it! So we now have a new garden again!
I took Dad out for a walk this evening and I managed to escape from the boat when somebody forgot to close the front zippy door! Heehee! Well, I couldn't ignore that other black Labrador that walked past could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment