Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 6 July 2015

Day 2 - Sunday 5 July

Today must be Sunday. We went to a church service! It was great; I got masses of tummytickles!
We got a lift there in a nice man's car, then, after all the human howling etc, we got a lift back in another car. That was after a nice walk through town and along the riverbank too. Back at the boat, the nice humans who drove us back came aboard for lunch and the inevitable oodles of yacketying. I do like it when we have extra eaters aboard. I get extra carrot trimmings! Yummy

After this, it was time for Mum and me to set off on today's walk. Thankfully, most of the skyleakies had stopped by then, but we did get a few damping on our way. I had to work a bit extra hard to steer Mum around the puddles but they had dried up as we came further along the way.

Not too long after setting off I met up with a very tall Doberman called Nikita. She was really lovely and she wanted to play. Meanie Mum wouldn't let me play though! She said that playing when I'm in harness is not allowed! Well....she could've taken my bra off couldn't she?!! Huff! 'We have to walk on' she said. 'You have work to do' she said. 'Huff'! Said I

We walked just 4.3 miles today and did one lock. This lock shouldn't have been done until tomorrow but we ended up going up it to find our mooring. We stopped many times for Mum to yackety-yack, and for me to get a good supply of fuss and admiration! Some humans put shiny disks into a little pouch that Mum had attached to my harness. It seems these disks are very important and all add to something called 'our fundraising total'. I think it would be much more valuable if people just put edible contributions into my mouth!

I do love guests!

Our overnight mooring last night.

Meeting and posing with my public!

No comments:

Post a Comment